On Sunday I published my second pattern on www.ravelry.com. I had loads of 4ply (sock weight/fingering) yarn that I wanted to use up, and I wanted a hat to match the purple shawl I made earlier in September. But I couldn’t find a pattern that I liked, so I decided to create something from scratch. And here it is;
I’m really happy with how it has turned out. And it’s very exciting to see how many people have already downloaded my pattern. Two other people have even cast on to knit it already!
If you have a Ravelry account, you can get the pattern for free here. If you don’t use Ravelry, but would like the pattern, leave a comment and I’ll work out how to publish it here.
I’ve made mittens to match, and I’ll be publishing the pattern for them soon as well. I made them to be a bit loose, as I’m planning to line them with fleecy fabric. If I ever get some free time, that is!!