I thought I’d share my recipe for extremely fast Thai vegetable curry. It’s a staple eat of ours when I know there’s not going to be much time to cook.
- one onion, finely sliced
- Thai red curry paste
- one tin of coconut milk
- one pack of pre prepared stir fry vegetables
- one pack of fresh or straight to wok noodles
- Fry the onion in a little oil until it starts to go brown
- Add a tablespoon of the curry paste (more if you want it stronger) and mix with the onion
- Mix in the coconut milk and simmer for a couple of minutes, letting it develop into a nice sauce
- Add the vegetables and the noodles to the sauce, mix it up well together and let it all get hot
- Serve immediately. Naan bread is nice, but not essential!
I think I’ve remembered it right! Hope you enjoy it!